HVO Fuel – For A Cleaner Future
At Craggs Energy we are always looking for ways to support our customers to reduce their carbon footprint, one way we can do this is through the supply of GreenD+ HVO Fuel, the cleanest alternative diesel on the market.
GREEND+ is a HVO paraffinic EN15940 fuel enhanced with proprietary organic additive that produces the lowest emission advanced fuel available in the market.
Craggs Energy work in partnership with the largest importer of HVO, and stockist in the UK, with 4 terminal storage facilities and regional distribution hubs storing between 5-25 million litres of stock.
Supplied to leading clients across multiple industries which include:
- Commercial fleet operators
- Construction companies
- Marine operators on inland waterways
- Mobile and temporary power involved in major infrastructure
- Agricultural businesses and contractors
- Standby generation
- Production sites
- Data centres
- Commercial boilers
Green D+ HVO fuel is one of the cleanest fuels on the market. It’s a second-generation, synthetic, advanced renewable diesel alternative that eliminates up to 90% of net CO2 and significantly reduces nitrogen oxide (NOx), particulate matter (PM) and carbon monoxide (CO) emissions.
As a paraffinic, renewable fuel, GreenD+ HVO can be used as a drop-in alternative to fossil diesel, it’s cleaner, its FAME free and complies with EN15940 & ASTM D97 5. There’s no need to modify existing infrastructure – you can simply top up and go.
GreenD+ is fully certified and auditable.
ONE DIESEL vehicle has the same CO2 emissions as TEN GREEND+ vehicles
The benefits of GreenD+
- No FAME content
- Reduces AdBlue consumption by 20%
- No sulphur
- Longer service intervals
- Manufactured from sustainable, renewable feed-stocks
- Drop-in replacement means no conversion or setup cost
- Meets EN15940 standard, ASTM D975, JIS No 2 = OEM Approvals
- Higher cetane number (70+) than diesel making it more efficient to burn
- Doesn’t cause smoke from the exhaust on start-up or change of load
- Offers improved safety, shelf life and storage compared to diesel
- Odourless, biodegradable and nontoxic Produces noticeable noise reduction from engines.
- Excellent cold weather performance down to -35°C
- Reduces emissions compared to standard diesel
- Green D+ generates up to 90% less greenhouse gases (CO2e) and emissions, reducing your carbon footprint significantly.
- OEM Approved
HVO is a direct replacement (drop-in) of fuel for all red diesel-powered engines. These OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturer) have already approved HVO to use in heavy-duty road vehicles, passenger cars and non-road vehicles.
OEM approvals include:
DAF Caterpillar IVECO Scania Mercedes-Benz and many more.
Download GreenD+ HVO credentials here.
Download the GreenD+ HVO Technical sheet here.