Full analysis of your Kerosene storage tank
- – Check tank for leaks
- – Check tank conforms to current legal standards
- – Condition of the tank base
- – Site gauge is working correctly
- – Drainage of tank water separator (if present)
- – Cleaning of tank filter (if present)
- – Check for presence/removal of water
- – Check for presence of tank sludge
- – Fuel level check
Detailed report of work undertaken
- – Instant computer generated report on flue gas readings
- – Detailed OFTEC certified Health Check report
Additionally, included in your first Boiler Service & Health Check is a free Craggs Energy Electronic Carbon Monoxide Detector. For properties that currently have a Craggs Energy CO monitor our technician will replace the batteries and test the monitor.
To book a convenient time for your Boiler Service & Health Check or to ask any further questions please call our Customer Experience team on 01422 882500.