Heating Oil Tank Installation
At Craggs Energy we can provide, replace and install a wide range of both plastic and metal bunded Heating Oil tanks to residential and commercial customers across the UK.
Almost all of the tanks we replace fit into one (or multiple) of the categories below:
- Single skinned tanks – Almost half of all UK tanks are still single skinned.
- Rust and corrosion (metal tanks).
- Sun bleaching (plastic tanks) – Typically the tank fades from dark green, to pale green and is sign that the plastic has become brittle.
- Inappropriate location – This can include proximity to buildings and water courses.
- Unstable base – Tanks should be positioned on a solid level base (most commonly manufactured of concrete or flags).
- Damaged site gauges / fittings
- Persistent smell of fuel
- Visible cracks (regardless of size)
As of 2018 we are now able to offer a financing package option allowing successful applications to pay for their tank replacement over a monthly basis. For more information call our team on 01422 882500 or click here.
If you would like to find out more or book a site survey call our tank installation team on 01422 413667.
Alternatively please fill out the form below and one or our team will be in touch.