The SEO / PPC / Paid Search Analyst is responsible for administering and helping to manage Pay Per Click & SEO media strategies for the Craggs Energy Group of companies.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- • Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms.
- • Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- • Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- • Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- • Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with Craggs Group goals.
- • Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- • Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- • Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- • Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with goals.
- • Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- • Communication to marketing/sales team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- • Work closely with the other marketing team members to meet goals.
- • Develop and implement SEO strategies.
- • Drive traffic to company pages
- • Optimising copy and landing pages for optimum search engine optimisation
- • Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- • Researching and implementing new SEO methods/strategies.
- • Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- • Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- • Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- • Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- • Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- • High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- • Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- • Experience in Search Engine Optimisation
- • Experience in Paid Search marketing (PPC).
- • Experience in Social Media Advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- • Proficiency in MS Office products.
- • Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- • Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- • Formal AdWords / Bing certification is advantageous but not a requirement
Compensation & Benefits
- • Salary £21,000 - £26,000 (based upon experience)
- • Participation in company health benefit scheme after 1 year
- • Entry into company pension scheme
- • Company laptop
- • Opportunity to advance your career in a “2015 The Sunday Times Ones To Watch” company.
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com