Due to our continued success and growth Craggs Energy Ltd are looking to add a new member to our Customer Experience Team based at our picturesque Head Office in Cragg Vale, Hebden Bridge.
- • Managing customer expectations and resolving queries and complains effectively.
- • Communicating with customers via telephone and email on a daily basis.
- • Ensuring that you provide the best support and are accommodating the customers with their complaints to the best of your ability.
- • Working to targets and performance standards
- • Maintain a high standard of performance
The ideal candidate will have:
- • Proven experience within customer service based roles within an office environment.
- • Ability to communicate on all levels.
- • Confident in building a rapport with customers to make them feel valued.
- • The ability to work effectively under pressure and on your own initiative.
- • Maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- • Both strong written and oral communication skills.
- • Self-motivated and enthusiastic individual looking to develop a strong career.
To be successful in this role you will be an excellent communicator, confident, customer focused and a real supportive team player. You will fit in with the company culture which is customer oriented, fun, willing to challenge the norm, enthusiastic with a positive “can do” approach. If this fits then tell us about your skills and what you can bring to the team.
We welcome applications from people seeking either full time or part time employment and offer a competitive salary plus commission and generous holiday entitlement. To apply please send your letter of interest & C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you.