Craggs Fuel Cards was formed in August 2014 to supply fuel card services to industry as part of the Craggs Energy Group. Five years on the group has grown exponentially, challenging what is a traditional industry by doing things differently and innovating where possible, as recognised by The Sunday Times with “Top 10 Ones to Watch” in the “Fast Track Top 100 Companies”.
Our industry is competitive and our reputation has grown through tipping the balance in favour of the customer not the supplier, providing a level of transparency never seen before.
We only employ people with the right attitude and cultural fit which contributes to making Craggs Energy a fantastic place to work.
We can document our culture in 6 values, all of equal importance;
- • Customer focused
- • Professionalism
- • Integrity and trust
- • Don’t take things too seriously
- • Deliver on promises
- • Innovation and change
This is an exciting time for the business – we are willing to try different approaches to grow and we have a lot of fun in the process.
Due to this continued success, Craggs Fuel Cards are looking for a full time Sales Support representative based in our Padiham (East Lancashire) depot, 40 hours a week Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday mornings on a rotational basis. This role offers a competitive salary and benefits.
Key requirements for the role include:
- • Have a good understanding of Microsoft packages including Excel and Word.
- • Ability to work well under pressure and use own initiative.
- • Good verbal and written English skills.
- • Must demonstrate attention to detail.
- • Exhibit professionalism at all times.
- • Ability to multi-task and prioritise work is essential.
If you would like to apply for this role please send over your CV with a covering letter.