Heating Oil Tank Installation
At Craggs Energy, we can provide, replace and install a wide range of both plastic and metal bunded Heating Oil tanks to residential and commercial customers across the UK.
Almost all of the tanks we replace fit into one (or multiple) of the categories below:
- Single skinned tanks – Almost half of all UK tanks are still single skinned.
- Rust and corrosion (metal tanks).
- Sun bleaching (plastic tanks) – Typically the tank fades from dark green to pale green and is sign that the plastic has become brittle.
- Inappropriate location – This can include proximity to buildings and watercourses.
- Unstable base – Tanks should be positioned on a solid level base (most commonly manufactured of concrete or flags).
- Damaged site gauges/fittings
- Persistent smell of fuel
- Visible cracks (regardless of size)